- The data requested for the payment failed to coincide with those on your card. A simple spelling mistake in one of the fields can cause the operation to be refused.
- You have not activated your security code. In a bid to protect cardholders from online fraud, some credit cards require you to enter an additional security code in order to confirm payment. This code is provided directly by your bank.
- You may have reached your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
- Your card has expired. Check if your card is still valid.
- Your order has been rejected by our risk center due to certain factors.
Your bank can provide you with all the information you require about your card and the payment options. If you check out via PayPal, please contact PayPal directly when your payment is declined.
Need more help? Please Contact Us.