In this article:
Track order online on our site
Track order by viewing an order status page
Track order on your Unifury account.
1. Track your order online on our site
- Step 1: Visit Unifury.com and pull down to click on Track Orders
(Or visit directly Track Orders here)
- Step 2: Fill in your order number and your Email/Phone number (Which you provided when ordering) on 2 fields.
- Step 3: Click on the button TRACK to show the tracking information.
The tractor page updates in real-time as the status of the shipment changes. Possible statuses are:
Confirmed - An order was created, but it has not been shipped or fulfilled yet.
On its way - The order was marked as fulfilled or partially fulfilled, and the shipment is in transit.
Out for delivery - The shipment arrived in your area and will be delivered to you soon.
Delivered - The order was marked as delivered by the carrier.
Attempted delivery - The carrier attempted to deliver the shipment to the destination address, but was unsuccessful.
2. Track your order by viewing an order status page
You can track your parcel by following the link in your Shipment Confirmation email/SMS. This would be sent as soon as your parcel is shipped.
You can visit your order status page by clicking on "View your order" in shipping and order emails/SMS.
SMS also includes a link to the order status page
3. Track your order on your Unifury account
You can also sign in to your Unifury account, then select "My Orders" to see your order history and order status.
(You only can view your order if you enter the correct email address used at check out).
If you still could not find your order status, you can request After Order -> Order Status via Contact Us, we will help you.